[Wien] spare Nanobridge M2?

Gui Iribarren (spam-protected)
Mi Aug 16 09:48:47 CEST 2017

On 03/08/17 12:17, Gui Iribarren wrote:
> Hallo funkfeuers!
>
> ### Deutsch summary
>
> Hat jemand eine unbenutzt Nanobridge M2 fur anbieten?
>
> Gibt es vl irgendwas zu tun oder hilfen mit brenner node dass kann ich
> machen?

Just to close this thread, the very next day after sending this email I
got contacted by Markus in private kindly offering his equipment,
I picked it up last week, and today i'm going to bring it to Sonnenland :)
Congratulations to everyone, for making such a nice community,
and specially thanks so much Markus!

cheers