[Wien] ipv6 with olsrd2?

Gui Iribarren (spam-protected)
Do Aug 10 21:46:03 CEST 2017

Hello fellow funkfeuers,
i'm trying to get native ipv6 connectivity in stein712
https://map.funkfeuer.at/wien/#shownode=stein712

currently doing olsr1 (v4) with gri102 that has been providing wonderful
connectivity for almost a year already
so i just tried to do also olsr1 (v6), without success
looking at a tcpdump, i saw olsr2 packets coming from gri102
so i installed olsr2 on my side, made a trivial config based on
http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/OLSR_network_deployments#olsrd2_2

and i get only 3 routes:
2a02:61:831::1
2a02:61:a5b::1
2a02:61:b65::1

and, especially, no default route

is this just an isolated test olsr2 mesh?
maybe something wrong in my (trivial) config?

what's the current level of implementation of ipv6 across funkfeuer?

how do i get an ipv6 range assigned to my stein712?

as always, i offer my help in whatever needed to push ipv6
implementation forward :)

thanks!

gui