[Wien] spare Nanobridge M2?

Gui Iribarren (spam-protected)
Do Aug 3 12:17:05 CEST 2017

Hallo funkfeuers!

### Deutsch summary

Hat jemand eine unbenutzt Nanobridge M2 fur anbieten?

Gibt es vl irgendwas zu tun oder hilfen mit brenner node dass kann ich
machen?

### English

i'm helping a friend setup a node in a common space (mix of wagenplatz
and gemeinschaftgarten)
https://map.funkfeuer.at/wien/#shownode=sonnenland

'brenner' is visible from there and beacons arrive, i could even catch
some olsr packets in tcpdump using a rocket 2 (not M2) with a patch
antenna, but to connect properly we would need at least a Nanobridge M2
or equivalent.

If there's anyone in the list with such a hardware lying around (i
imagine it's not being used since spectrum is so polluted), that wants
to borrow it for some time or even donate it for the node, it would be
much appreciated :) please contact me off-list

besides that, if there's any pending task or maintenance needed in
'brenner' (related to this potential connection or not) i offer my time
and expertise to help, of course :)

Cheers!

gui