[Nodedb-interop] changed summary text of our group

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 1 00:26:37 CET 2009

On Dec 1, 2009, at 12:20 AM, Mitar wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Shouldn't why maybe extend this also to interoperability of IP ranges we
> use? To maybe not just define a "RFC" but also a small page where to

> present this (after we could work there on this), which could be used
> also for IP allocations and other common documentation?
>
> I would like to see common node schema only as a start.

that is fine with me... we can use this list for any interoperability issues that we have.
I agree , discussion of IP address ranges is 100% on topic.
Do you want to provide a wiki?

In case there is the need for it, Funkfeuer Vienna can theoretically help you to get PI space.
At least we can try. You should just be clear about the recurring financial costs to RIPE.
But on the other hand: public IPs are the natural way of doing peering agreements.

>> The request is encoded in a HTTP GET string (urlencoded) and the
>> answer is a HTTP "name: value" pair. I can give some samples if
>> needed.
>
> Yes, please.

ok, I will search for an example.