[Nodedb-interop] changed summary text of our group

Mitar (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 1 00:20:12 CET 2009

Hi!

Shouldn't why maybe extend this also to interoperability of IP ranges we
use? To maybe not just define a "RFC" but also a small page where to
present this (after we could work there on this), which could be used
also for IP allocations and other common documentation?

I would like to see common node schema only as a start.

> The request is encoded in a HTTP GET string (urlencoded) and the
> answer is a HTTP "name: value" pair. I can give some samples if
> needed.

Yes, please.

Mitar