[Interop-dev] GSoC 2017 netjsongraph.js progress report

Xiang Gao (spam-protected)
Fri May 19 16:17:12 CEST 2017

Hi, all

It’s very lucky for me to participate in GSoC17 at Freifunk and my work is to develop netjsongraph.js.

Last week I’ve done:

- read the material my mentor given and understand the motivation and prospect of NetJSON
- add some modern front-end development tools into a new branch

next week I’ll do:

- communicate with my mentor to confirm our recently goal
- fix bugs of current version and release a minor version ASAP

Best regards,

Xiang

------
高翔
Email: (spam-protected) | (spam-protected)
WeChat: geekplus
Blog: http://geekplux.com/