[Interop-dev] GSoC 2017 netjsongraph.js progress report

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Fri May 19 19:26:08 CEST 2017

Thanks for the report Xiang.

For those who want to follow the developments, you can get in touch with
us via IRC #openwisp on freenode, alternatively you can join via matrix
and gitter:
http://openwisp.org/support.html

Federico