[Interop-dev] GSoC 2017 student application

Xiang Gao (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 22 08:32:01 CET 2017

Hi all,

I find this great project, NetJSON, from results searched ‘GSoC’. And the good intention about your project to apply the GSoC 2017 present in the doc page. I wonder if I could involve in netjsongraph.js if the application accept.

I’m a master student from China study the visualization. I’m familiar with in d3.js, SVG and canvas and proficient in JS..

please reply any messages you want to talk to me…

best regards.

------
高翔
Email: (spam-protected) | (spam-protected)
WeChat: geekplus
Blog: http://geekplux.com/