[Interop-dev] NetJSON in OpenWISP2 Controller

nemesis (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 3 16:21:37 CET 2017

 Hi everyone,

 I have been very busy working on implementations of NetJSON latelly.

 One of the most promising is the new openwisp manager application,
 which allows to manage configurations of devices based on OpenWRT/LEDE.

 I will give a presentation at FOSDEM on sunday about the subject, but
 if you are curious, here's a screencast I just made to show at FOSDEM:
 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPueLZei9c8_DEYgC5StOcR5bCAcQVfR8

 The mailing list of the project [1] has been very active latelly, which
 gives me hope about the diffusion of NetJSON and the possibility of
 finding future funding to keep improving the NetJSON spec and its
 ecosystem.

 Federico

 [1]: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/openwisp