[Interop-dev] NetJSON Graph/Routes and weight data

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 24 12:23:12 CEST 2015

Hi,

after experimenting with my NetJSON viewer I think we should add a
second "standardized" weight field to our graph/routes object, one
that contains a textual representation of the content.

Numbers are great for automatic processing, but they are bad to visualize.

So what is your opinion on this?

Would be a "weight_txt" field good for other routing protocols too? Or
maybe even splitting it into "weight_txt" and "weight_unit", to make
it easier to aggregate multiple values into a single string?

Henning