[Interop-dev] NetJSON Graph/Routes and weight data

Gabriel (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 24 21:04:18 CEST 2015

I was thinking about finding a unique unit of measure for the various
weights of the protocols. With something like this we could just follow
that standard to draw/color the links respecting the weight in graphics
applications.

It could be something simple like: 0 - bad, 1 - medium, 3 good.
Or maybe more complex like from 0 to 10 where 0 is the worse case.

Then each protocol should find a function to convert it own weight unit
to the netjson one.

Gabriel