[Interop-dev] Network Device JSON Schema

Ralf Schlatterbeck (spam-protected)
Mon Oct 27 11:49:57 CET 2014

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 11:14:17AM +0100, Jernej Kos wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Wait, are you talking also about a configuration schema? I thought that
> this discussion is only about the telemetry/monitoring schema that is
> used for data reporting from the devices themselves, not something that
> requires a running node database etc.?

Hmm, I've re-read Federico's first message and it links to the following
example json:
https://github.com/interop-dev/network-device-schema/blob/master/example.json
which I've interpreted as static (configuration) data not monitoring.
But I may be wrong.

Ralf
--
Dr. Ralf Schlatterbeck                  Tel:   +43/2243/26465-16
Open Source Consulting                  www:   http://www.runtux.com