[Interop-dev] Network Device JSON Schema

Jernej Kos (spam-protected)
Mon Oct 27 11:14:17 CET 2014

Hello!

Wait, are you talking also about a configuration schema? I thought that
this discussion is only about the telemetry/monitoring schema that is
used for data reporting from the devices themselves, not something that
requires a running node database etc.?

For configuration schema, nodewatcher v3 also has a completely
different, and again modular, approach. But as Federico said, let's
start small and not try to define everything at once.

Jernej