[Interop-dev] Network Topology JSON [was: OLSRd2 JSON APIs]

Ralf Schlatterbeck (spam-protected)
Sat Nov 22 10:47:37 CET 2014

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 09:59:15AM +0100, Henning Rogge wrote:

> I would prefer both cost and metric over "weight".

I prefer cost because it clearly indicates that positive is "bad" and
negative is "good". All the other names need some additional
explanations and will get misinterpreted if someone doesn't read the
"product insert" :-)

Ralf
--
Dr. Ralf Schlatterbeck                  Tel:   +43/2243/26465-16
Open Source Consulting                  www:   http://www.runtux.com