[Interop-dev] Homenet and HNCP

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 11 12:51:41 CET 2014

Yes,

I have been skipping over their progress from time to time. It IS an
interesting working group and might contain things we can use for mesh
networks.

HNCP should be "easy" to implement for our mesh networks, but I am
curious if most community mesh networks would even consider such a
"central point of config".

Henning