[Interop-dev] Common API

Ben West (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 30 18:48:01 CEST 2013

Hi Federico,

My apologies for inserting myself on this thread and becoming off-topic.  I
had assumed many of the nodes to be catalogued were using a derivative of
OpenWRT, and thus offered the VMware virtualization tips, which I'm using
for my own firmware development purposes, including testing.

I'm afraid I otherwise have no affiliation with openwifimap, or with any of
the other node DB tools mentioned in this thread.

Still, I do hope you find success in locating an appropriate testing
harness for these tools.

--
Ben West
http://gowasabi.net