[Discuss] is this mailing list working?

Érico Porto (spam-protected)
Di Mär 15 15:43:33 CET 2011

Thanks, that was a complete answer - I was actually thinking more about
memory and processing requirements.

Arm is something we are looking at right now, but we have two problems:

1 - Our projects do not aim to result in million products or something like
this, we will use really small quantities during development and not a lot
processors after when shipping the products - they are meant to provide
web/connected access to small cities AFAIK... So no company is really
interested in providing us development kits and processors - with a
reasonable lead time.

2 - Other bigger developers are not interested in sharing the discoveries
they have made, so having a start point it's being difficult.

If you know any good chip to look at, please let me know

Érico V. Porto