[Wien] strange RSTs over IPv4

Gui Iribarren (spam-protected)
Mo Apr 23 11:03:50 CEST 2018

yay!! so my report was not useless, happy about that :) (for a moment i was afraid it was something unique to me, and my email was just noise to the list)

i'm more than happy to aid debugging. yesterday i tried to "bisect" the traceroute hops to see how far i could get without RSTs, but did not report. will send results in a bit.

also, ich kann auch deutsch lesen, ohne problem. schreiben is nicht so einfach, that's why i use english, but please don't "downgrade" this thread to english only because of me ;)