[Wien] friendly hosting during battlemesh?

Gui Iribarren (spam-protected)
So Mai 28 05:59:19 CEST 2017

Hallo leute,
one more transcontinental participant (and friend) just confirmed will
attend the battlemesh v10,
i'd love to host him myself during his stay in viena, but the house
where we live is going to be already over capacity, with 4.5 incoming
battlemeshers (4 adults and 1 daughter!) from catalunya, italy, germany
argentina as well.

So if you are willing to host a friendly nerd, eager to share community
networks stories from across the ocean, and have a spare couch or
sleeping surface, i'd love to hear from you :) (i guess it's best to
reply offlist?)
he'll arrive on monday 5/jun and stay until sunday 11/jun
if you can host him only for a subset of that timerange, that's
appreciated too

else, we'll help him find some last-minute hostel accomodation or
couchsurfing, but the experience will surely not be as mutually rich as
being with a fellow funkfeuer*in ;)

LG und danke!

gui