[Wien] connection to dg16

Markus Gschwendt (spam-protected)
Fr Dez 3 19:51:41 CET 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 16:58 +0100, Pavel Dobry wrote:
> I have problem to connect to my nearest dg16 node(193.238.158.206), it is on
> Degengasse, ottakring. I have signal, but it look like my mac address is maybe
> blocked.

hi,
dg16 has some problems with connections. mainly to geraldo.
so, best is _not_ to be dependent on dg16.

however, the idea of funkfeuer is to be a mesh network and you should
have _more_ than one link. so you could improve the network by extending
your node. this will help you and even the nodes around you.

lg markus