[Wien] Again full sucess - NIX roof online :)

Jan Sawicki (spam-protected)
Fr Feb 27 20:24:24 CET 2009

I have to pleasure to annouce that second of the new funkfeuer uplinks is
alive :)

Thanks to work of many people we have there 1 GB connectivity via fiber
optics, roofnode, switch nad on the mast

RB433AH (800 mhz version) with antennas pointing to:

small grid - ho6
REALLY big grid - ares tower
23 dbi pannel - geraldo

Applause goes to:

-Markus G.
-Markus K.
-Alex R.
-Aaron (his soul was with us almost all the time, the body only frequently
:D
-my humble person Jan S. :)

Photos and more information are soon to come as everybody will reach their
WARM flats.