[Wien] Monday meeting - need some help

aps aps (spam-protected)
So Jan 20 02:50:25 CET 2008

Hi all

Im building, brewing actually some wrt54gl in IP55 box. I've done some
measurement on my roof and i see atleast 5 funkfeuer omnis one with
excellent snr.(1050).

Is there are a possibility that somebody could put an RJ-45 connectors and
clamp it because i don't have proper tool ? I have also some problems with
figuring out how to mount board inside case properly :D

Non stupid would be also to get some frontend user/pass.

Right, can i count for some help with that this monday ?