[Wien] [WLANware] (mesh networks) announcement: T. Clausen speaking at funkfeuer.at/metalab

Hilton Garcia Fernandes (spam-protected)
Do Aug 7 16:38:34 CEST 2008

Hello!

The lecture is very important for everyone in the field, as well as in the
academy.

Unfortunately, many won't have the opportunity to go to the beautiful Wien
in the next days.

Wouldn't it be possible for you to film the lecture and make it available
on the 'Net ?

Of course, provided that Clausen authorizes the use of his image.

All the best,
hilton

--
Hilton Garcia Fernandes
Nucleo de Tecnologias sem Fio (NTSF) -- Wireless Technologies Team