[Wien] Hi from spengergasse 25 1050 wien

Gregor Glashüttner (spam-protected)
Di Jan 30 18:08:45 CET 2007

Hi!

2007/1/30, APS GMBH <(spam-protected)>:

> Now my question, im living in spengergasse 25 1050 wien, and i've got
> funkfeuer
> signal here. I've already bought WRT54GL. Is it possible to join the
> network ? Is already a flash for GL version avaliable, i think i will
> need also a better antenna, because the signal in laptop is very weak,
> probably in router with outer antenna it will be better.

You can find all that information on www.funkfeuer.at , forum.funkfeuer.atand
wiki.funkfeuer.at . When you have read that, join us at our weekly meeting.

BG Gregor

--
Partykeller
www.meineparty.at