[Wien] Hi from spengergasse 25 1050 wien

APS GMBH (spam-protected)
Di Jan 30 17:55:20 CET 2007

Hello guys :)

First i would like to say sorry that i'm not writing in German but my
deutsch grammar is so awful :) But you can easy reply me in deustch
weil ich verstehe fast alles :)

Now my question, im living in spengergasse 25 1050 wien, and i've got funkfeuer
signal here. I've already bought WRT54GL. Is it possible to join the
network ? Is already a flash for GL version avaliable, i think i will
need also a better antenna, because the signal in laptop is very weak,
probably in router with outer antenna it will be better.

--
Best Regards,