[Wien] FON Angebot

Bernd Petrovitsch (spam-protected)
Do Dez 6 18:02:08 CET 2007

On Mit, 2007-12-05 at 17:24 +0100, Martin Mauerböck wrote:
> Wenn du keine Verpflichtungen FON gegenüber übernimmst (=als FON Hotspot
> weiterbetreiben), würde ich den an deiner Stelle sofort nehmen.
> Wenn du ihn nicht haben willst, nehme ich ihn sofort ;-)

Ihr seid ja Freunde im folgenden Sinne, oder?
----  snip  ----
Once FON has confirmation that you have registered as a member of our
Community, we will send you the La Fonera for €/$5 plus €/$5 shipping
(Sales tax included in Europe). Once you have received your La Fonera,
your will be required to install the La Fonera and maintain it activated
within the FON Community. If for any reason you are not able to do so,
we ask that you kindly pass the La Fonera onto a friend who wants to
share WiFi as a Fonero.

	Bernd
--
          Embedded Linux Development and Services