[Wien] Introduction

Gabor Horvath (spam-protected)
Do Aug 17 10:26:21 CEST 2006

Dear Funkfeuer Community at Vienna,

let me introduce you, my name is Gabor Horvath from Hungary, I work in
Vienna at Siemens AG. In my flat at Laaer-berg strasse I get signal
from one of your nodes, and decided to get more information about your
project. I read your homepage, and the flow how to join, and so on.
Some information wasn't clear for me, so before I go to a monday
meeting, I ask some questions:

1. What antenna am I need, and what wlan router? I got a very cheap
and SOHO D-Link 514, but I plan to buy a WRT54G.
2. What is the monthly fee? Ok, I know this is a private network, with
the sponsoring of ISPs, but it's not clear to me, how you get incomes
to pay for the bandwidth.
3. Is it open for foreign peoples also, or only to residents in Vienna?

I would appreciate if we can clarify this things. I'm looking forward
for your answers.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Gabor