[Voip] voipstunt, voipdiscount: kein credit expire mehr...

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Sat Oct 7 20:24:28 CEST 2006

allerdings sind dir free-locations auf 120 tage nach dem aufladen
begrenzt.

adrian

"
Great news for all our customers:

We decided to drop the expiry dates for credit. That means your credit
will last for ever!

And it gets even better: From now on buying credit entitles you to 120
"Freedays". This means you can call,
for a period of 120 days (unless stated otherwise), all destinations
marked as "Free" for free!
When you have run out of Freedays, you can call these destinations at a
minimal rate.
"