[Nodedb-interop] GSoC 2011: Define a common node database schema

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 21 14:13:16 CET 2011

Clemens,

let me update the GSoC task - i.e. give me some time do to that please
I would volunteer to mentor this. But it will be slightly different than last
year.

Please check the GSoC ideas page in a couple of days again.

thx,
a.