[Nodedb-interop] restful json

Mitar (spam-protected)
Tue Jan 11 00:36:13 CET 2011

Hi!

> RESTful means HTTP GET is used. JSON is the data-format (which
> is well supported in Haskell, Python, C++, C, JavaScript, etc.)

I think this is unimportant. The important thing is schema. If we will
then encode/communicate in this schema over XML, JSON, HTTP, XMPP,
database replication, Wave protocol, IRC, SNMP, whatever, this is an
implementation question and will probably evolve as technologies will
evolve.

So I think we do not need to specify implementation, just schema. We can
propose some best-practice solutions and do some reference
implementation, but first, please, let us do schema.

> JSON is the data-format (which is well supported in Haskell, Python,
> C++, C, JavaScript, etc.)

Haskell support is really important, yes. ;-)

Mitar