[Nodedb-interop] GSoC 2011: Define a common node database schema

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 4 20:31:37 CEST 2011

On Apr 4, 2011, at 5:26 PM, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote:

>> I´m a pupil from Germany (Freifunk Oldenburg, 21 Years old) and I want to
>> apply for the task "Define a common node database schema ".
>>
>> http://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas#Define_a_common_node_database_schema
>
> Hello Clemens,
>
> I read now your email on this mailing list, and I think yesterday I
> replied to you for anther email regarding Radiomate.
>
> I am very happy we have Freifunk members actively participated in our
> GSoC :) It is good to have guys like you.
>
> I think Aaron can give you further details for the nodedb-interop
> project, and I can help you for radiomate. Remember at the end you
> will be able to do only one project.

Clemens hi!

I will be uploading our common schema (as far as we got) to
some sf.net or other public code repository.

We plan to have a f2f meeting sometimes in April or May or Aug
in Graz (Austria). Would you be willing to come to that meeting
and participate in a code sprint?

a.