[Nodedb-interop] GSoC 2011: Define a common node database schema

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 4 17:26:08 CEST 2011

> I´m a pupil from Germany (Freifunk Oldenburg, 21 Years old) and I want to
> apply for the task "Define a common node database schema ".
>
> http://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas#Define_a_common_node_database_schema

Hello Clemens,

I read now your email on this mailing list, and I think yesterday I
replied to you for anther email regarding Radiomate.

I am very happy we have Freifunk members actively participated in our
GSoC :) It is good to have guys like you.

I think Aaron can give you further details for the nodedb-interop
project, and I can help you for radiomate. Remember at the end you
will be able to do only one project.

You can add me on skype (contact "zioproto") if you have further
questions about the Freifunk GSoC

The deadline for student applications is this Friday (April 8th).

Make sure you start to submit an application as soon as possible registering in:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2011

so we can start to see and help you doing your application. DO NOT
MISS THE DEADLINE :)

you can edit the student application many times until the deadline, so
I suggest you to start doing the application and submit a draft.

Saverio