[Nodedb-interop] Fwd: Fwd: Re: Licenses

Mitar (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 6 04:06:09 CEST 2010

Hi!

I am forwarding.

Mitar

-------- Original Message --------
From: Ramon Roca <(spam-protected)>
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Nodedb-interop] Licenses
To: Mitar <(spam-protected)>

  Mitar,
I've been trying to send this mail to the list, but for some reason it
gets rejected.

Cheers from Argentina!

BTW, I've been talking with people of many communities here. Some of
them know about you in slovenia...
I tryied to encourage them about the interop project, I think they
became very excited on this, they also find that a very good initiative
for all of us.