[Nodedb-interop] did you know about the meshboard implementation ?

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 8 21:22:37 CET 2010

Hello,

sorry for being too little active in this list. I really would like to
help the discussion but I had very little free time after the Ninux
Day.

If I got it right the goals of this list are two:

 * Find a proper db-model to describe a generic node of a community network
 * Identify a management system for mesh network that relies on this db-model
  ** (eventually merge and optimize already existent implementations)

I never tried my self such a management system ... but I want to write
about this in my next email ...

What I want to point out now is an open source implementation of a
node management system for mesh networks:

https://dev.art-insite.org/mesh/

It is an open source clone of a proprietary product
:http://open-mesh.com/store/
The author was at Ninux Day, he is Italian and his name is Filippo
Sallemi <(spam-protected)> . I never tried my self its software but
I know Filippo is a good programmer and I know he used this software
for quite big mesh deployments he has done for working.

I asked Filippo to present his work at Ninux Day but he was afraid his
English was not good enought for a oral presentation (of course I
think this is not true).

Well, I guess you can't miss his voice in this mailing list, so I
invite him to subscribe to the nodedb-interop mailing list....

Saverio