[Nodedb-interop] Let's continue

Mitar (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 8 14:58:12 CET 2010

Hi!

I have also added information about DNS to our list:

http://interop.wlan-lj.net/wiki/IPAddressing/List

Please fill it in.

Because I discovered that without DNS there is of little use knowing IPs
of some else's network if you want to access content or services there.
For example we have access to Freifunk Hannover network because
kiberpipa.net (also in Ljubljana) network is peering with them but do
not know anything about that network and this peering is of little use -
mostly just to show of that we peer! (This is just an example.) So I
think we should be really working on letting others know what and how to
access things in our networks.

For example AWMN (Athens' network) have everything under DNS and with
peering with them we can easily find content and services because we can
just enter woogle.awmn in our web browser and have a Google like service
which indexes many servers they have there. Or VoIP on www.voip.awmn and
SIP on sip.awmn.

Mitar