[Nodedb-interop] changed summary text of our group

:k (spam-protected)
Mon Dec 7 12:17:41 CET 2009

Hi,

do I get it right, that we are talking about a serverside app, which
lets communities enter their credentials and automated systems (like
firmware builders) just get that ptofile as simple key:value pairs?

I'd suggest some code using couchdb or mongodb. If enough time we can
have possibly something up til the congress.

Or is this the place for discussing the IP scheme itself?

thanx for clearance,
kloschi

--
You don’t have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to
stop reading them. ”