[Interop-dev] NetJSON + geographic coordinates

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri May 11 06:21:28 CEST 2018

The fact that we have the "NetworkCollection" Object makes the "different
Geo Object" approach much more flexible.

You want to deliver Coordinates AND Graph at the same time (e.g. because of
a hack in the routing agent that transports coordinates)? Just return a
Network Collection with both.

You have two different agents who supply Graph and Geo data? Just use a
small "webserver" that plays multiplexer for the two queries...

Henning