[Interop-dev] NetJSON + geographic coordinates

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 14 11:36:29 CEST 2018

Maybe we should also talk about what kind of data we would like to transmit...

minimum would be latitude/longitude...

optional might include:
- height
- direction/speed (or movement in x/y/z?)
(direction can be meaningful even with speed zero)
- timestamp (when was the position taken, important for moving nodes)
- accuracy?
- source (configured, GPS, cellphone tower?)

Henning