[Interop-dev] NetJSON + geographic coordinates

Gabriel (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 14 02:16:58 CEST 2018

Il 2018-05-11 06:21 Henning Rogge ha scritto:
> The fact that we have the "NetworkCollection" Object makes the
> "different
> Geo Object" approach much more flexible.
>
> You want to deliver Coordinates AND Graph at the same time (e.g.
> because of
> a hack in the routing agent that transports coordinates)? Just return a
> Network Collection with both.
>
> You have two different agents who supply Graph and Geo data? Just use a
> small "webserver" that plays multiplexer for the two queries...

I agree with Henning. I think it's more flexible to have a separate
Netjson object to store the coordinates.
For example: in OONF multiple graph can be returned as a network
collection object. I think it would be a waste of space to duplcate
these coords. for each graph.

Gabriel