[Interop-dev] netjson for meshviewer

nemesis (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 10 20:50:18 CET 2018

 Odd. Is that a link in the Rome network?
 I'm recalling from memory that Rome has some VPN links which have been
 manually configured to have a high cost so that traffic is routed there
 only as a last resort it could be that but not sure, if you could point
 out the exact link we can find out, thanks :-)

 Federico