[Interop-dev] Sigma-NetJSON - Static NetJSONGraph.js alternative

standupprogrammer (spam-protected)
Sun Jan 7 15:28:52 CET 2018

Hi there!

My name is Aditya and I have recently found out about NetJSON. I have been
contributing to it for the last couple of days. I have redesigned NetJSON
website and also submitted an article about NetJSON to Wikipedia(Still
waiting for approval).

Since the last couple of days, I was following a thread about the static
graph in NetJSONGraph.js and I was not able to find any way to do that with
D3.js. So, I have written a library for doing same but instead of using D3,
this library uses Sigma.js. I am planning to expand this library forward
for optimized performance. For now, it is about 137KB inclusive of all
libraries, whereas D3 alone takes up about 227KB. Currently, a lot of
features are unavailable like edge click but they will be ready soon. This
library is not production ready yet.

Link to library - https://github.com/brainbuzzer/sigma-netjson

Thank You!