[Interop-dev] Lineheads on links between nodes

Stan Kozlov (spam-protected)
Fri May 26 13:10:50 CEST 2017

Hi, Federico

Thank you the response. Picture may be better than thousands words:

*[image: Inline image 1]*
I'm using nodeClassProperty for nodes and links, that's quick solution and
require user to click on a node. To make topology much more informative I'm
looking for a way to use a lineheads for links.

Thanks

--
 Stan