[Interop-dev] Lineheads on links between nodes

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Fri May 26 11:04:40 CEST 2017

Hi Stan,

I do not understand exactly what you want to do, you want to display
something different for each node depending on one of its values?

Port status, is that the port of one of the interfaces? Every node has
only one of these?

Maybe you can use the "nodeClassProperty" option:

nodeClassProperty: if specified, nodes will have an additional CSS class
that depends on the value of a specific NetJSON node property

https://github.com/netjson/netjsongraph.js

So each node will get a css class after (for example) a port_status
value, then you have to create a CSS class for each possible value, and
use that CSS class to customize the look of each speed.

There's an example with a similar approach here:
https://nodeshot.org/netjsongraph/examples/custom-attributes.html

Federico