[Interop-dev] GSoC 2017 student application

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 3 09:51:11 CET 2017

Yes you should. According to the GSoC rules, you can start sending your
proposal from 20th of March onwards, consult the official GSoC timeline
for more precise information:
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

At this stage, I highly suggest you to try the library, play with it,
consult the issue list:
https://github.com/netjson/netjsongraph.js/issues - is there any issue
easy enough that you would be able to solve right now?

We want to be sure the students we accept in our organizations are
autonomous, you work on a problem, if you get stuck you ask a few
questions, but you go ahead on your own and come up with a good enough
solution. If you can show to be able to propose good solutions for the
problems we are working on you have a higher chance of being accepted.

Federico