[Interop-dev] GSoC 2017 netjsongraph.js progress report

Xiang Gao (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 31 05:02:44 CEST 2017

Hi, all

last week, with reading a lot manuals and documents(I have added the most useful links into blog) I have improved the graph performance. And some work I’ve done:

- added a theme system
- added three examples
- make animation smooth, improved the performance
- improve renderer presicion to make results more clear
- write a blog post and finish second evaluation

and next week I should do:

- improve event handler
- improve the style of nodes and links (I’m learning origin WebGL shader)

Very thanks for my mentor’s patience and guidance. The third stage in GSoC I will focus to improve the performance. I think all function will add easily when the performance and event handler optimized.

Best regards

Xiang