[Interop-dev] GSoC 2017 student application

GeekPlux (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 22 10:47:24 CET 2017

thanks for the quick reply.

You are right, massive issues would come if the project become hot. what I
said is a snap judgement, sorry.

So you are going to use NetJSON on wireless devices? Just curious

Nemesis <(spam-protected)>于2017年2月22日周三 下午5:28写道: