[Interop-dev] django-netjsongraph add properties

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 29 14:32:57 CEST 2016

Hi Federico,

Yes, now I can add any filed in properties.

I am back to my question about put in properties information on XY
coordinates.

When we click on green line links we have in right top cornet information
for example:

================================

source: SP2IAZ

target: SP2MSF

cost: 1

status: up

neighbor link quality: 1

link quality: 0.874

created: 2016-04-28T15:38:34.517Z

modified: 2016-04-29T12:20:03.972Z

============================

When we put XY coordinates in properties for example:

lat: 53.12345

lon: 18.12345

it will be nice to have additional information about distance between nodes
for this link for example:

===================

source: SP2IAZ

target: SP2MSF

distance 3.6 km

cost: 1

status: up

neighbor link quality: 1

link quality: 0.874

created: 2016-04-28T15:38:34.517Z

modified: 2016-04-29T12:20:03.972Z

it will be useful information haw far are the nodes in the selected link

But this must be calculated by django-netjsongraph framework if find
information about lat/lon in properties links

Bets regards