[Interop-dev] [NetJSON] improving the website

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 22 14:48:20 CEST 2016

I'm going ahead on this point. I'm using sphinx to create a statically
generated website. The homepage will link the new sphinx website (which
has a mobile friendly theme) instead of linking github.

I opened an issue here:
https://github.com/interop-dev/netjson/issues/48

Federico