[Interop-dev] [BMXd] make metric a optional property of NetworkRoutes, NetworkGraph, and each Route object

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 5 12:34:16 CEST 2016

On 04/04/2016 08:49 PM, Henning Rogge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> one of the reason why I prefer the "multiple NetworkGraph/-Route"
> objects is that there is no guarantee that every topology has the same
> links or even nodes.

Mm.. I did not know this. I can imagine this being common for different
graphs representing ipv4 and ipv6, but even for different metrics?

> Some of them might only participate in one topology, there doesn't
> even need to be a "full" topology.

Surely in this type of case wrapping the items in a collection object is
the best approach.

Federico