[Interop-dev] Improving NetworkGraph and NetworkRoutes [was: hello new subscribers]

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 1 07:06:00 CEST 2015

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 3:31 AM, Gabriel <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> What kind of visualization tool?
> I wrote webgraph for some experimens, it takes a netjson topology and
> visualize it using d3. It also calculate betweenness centrality of the
> nodes.
> It's really simple, but it does the job.
> https://github.com/gabri94/webgraph

I will have a look at this... any hints beyond the list of
requirements how to install it?

> @Henning: is there any olsr2 network with the json4networks plugin?

The plugin was created this week, so the answer is no. ^^

> can you host the json output on a public ip?

Have to talk with my co-workers about this... the test network is our
CONFINE mesh with olsr or olsrd2 are running as experiments (so they
are not running all the time). And we are sitting behind a NAT.

The easiest thing would be to export some output and host it on an
external site as testing data.

Henning